The Board of Management is responsible for the management of the school on behalf of the Patron, the Archbishop of Dublin and is accountable to the Patron and the Minister of Education. The Board is appointed for a 4 year term and the current Board was appointed in December 2019 and will finish its term in November 2023.
The Board manages the school in accordance with:
- The Rules of National Schools
- The Constitution of Boards and Rules of Procedure
- Circulars issued from time-to-time by the Minister of Education
The current Board membership is made up as follows:
- The Chairperson: Fr Joseph Doran
- Patron’s nominee: Elizabeth Quinn
- Parent’s nominee: Jim Howe
- Parent’s nominee: Caitríona O’Dwyer
- Principal Teacher: Eileen Byrne
- Teacher: Lisa Heffernan
- Community nominee: Paula Conway
- Community nominee: Padraig O’Brien
The Board acts as a corporate body and all act as one in the best interest of the school.